Terms and Conditions
DOT Internet has started its operation in the year 2005 with the commitment of quality internet service at an affordable price. At the time of commencement DOT Internet started with broadband service with the state of art technology.
These general Terms and Conditions shall be part of the agreement between Dot Internet (hereinafter called 'Dot Internet') and the subscriber.
1. Subscriber Identification:The subscriber has to provide the necessary documents and information to establish the subscriber's identification, legal status, and business capacity. Dot Internet shall have the right to examine the same. Dot Internet shall have the right to temporarily disconnect, suspend, or terminate the services for giving any false information by the subscriber in any document or otherwise, including on the subscription form. Suppose there is any change in the information provided earlier. In that case, the subscriber shall notify Dot Internet of such change, failure of which shall entitle Dot Internet to suspend or terminate the services at its sole discretion.
2. Confidentiality:Both parties undertake that any information received by one party marked as confidential shall be kept confidential by the other party. Such information can only be revealed if it is found that it was already in the public domain or was already available to the receiving party without violating this agreement or is required by law.
3. Ownership:Dot Internet has the exclusive right and jurisdiction of the title and ownership of the connection and equipment provided by Dot Internet.
4. Service Timeline:Dot Internet shall provide the services to the subscriber within the agreed timeline. However, in case of any delayed support, Dot Internet will notify the subscriber as soon as it is reasonably practicable.
5. Contention Ratio:The 1:8 contention ratio policy applies to all our internet packages, providing enhanced network utilization and maximizing resources for our valued customers. This means that the bandwidth can be shared among a maximum of eight users at any given time, ensuring fair and efficient distribution of bandwidth. For example, a 40 Mbps package with a 1:8 contention ratio may experience download speeds of around 5 Mbps.
6. Unauthorized Sharing:The subscriber is strictly prohibited from sharing, reselling, or distributing the connection provided by Dot Internet to third parties for monetary or non-monetary reasons. Any breach of this term will result in immediate termination of the services, and the subscriber may be subject to legal action.
7. Service Interruptions:Dot Internet shall not be held liable for any service interruptions, downtimes, or reduced internet speeds due to unavoidable circumstances, natural disasters, or external factors beyond the control of Dot Internet.
8. Payments:Payments for the subscribed services must be made within the due date mentioned in the invoice or user panel. Delayed payments may result in service disconnections.
9. Data Privacy and Security:While Dot Internet implements rigorous security measures, we cannot guarantee complete immunity from cyber threats. Subscribers are advised to install their own security software and practice safe browsing habits.
10. Technical Support:Dot Internet provides technical support for its services. However, support for third-party applications, devices, or software that the subscriber might use with the Dot Internet connection is not guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
11. Connection Fee:The connection fee is determined by the chosen package, connection type, and location. Specific packages or areas may incur different fees. Dot Internet reserves the right to modify these fees and will provide the relevant details at the time of subscription or upon inquiry.
12. Modifications:Dot Internet reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time. Subscribers will be informed of any changes, and continued use of services will imply acceptance of the modified terms.
13. Limitation of Liability:In no event will Dot Internet be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the services, even if Dot Internet has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
14. Governing Law:This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangladesh.